Loading Dock Equipment Service & Maintenance
When properly maintained and serviced, loading dock equipment has remained in service for 25 years. Unfortunately, many companies do not maintain dock equipment properly.
Usually located out of site, dock equipment is seldom a high priority on the maintenance departments schedule and small problems are not noticed until they become big ones.
Advantages of a Planned Maintenance Schedule:
- Assures maximum performance of your dock equipment.
- Reduces the possibility of accidents.
- Virtually eliminates unscheduled downtime.
- Contributes to the overall efficiency of your operation, thus providing long-term cost savings.
- Equipment is serviced by fully trained service people.
- Parts for all manufacturers' products are available.
- Keep your maintenance staff dedicated to important tasks of production equipment.
- Provides an opportunity for expert assistance in energy and money saving possibilities.
- Required for food inspections.
Safety First! A CLEAN DOCK AREA IS A SAFE DOCK AREA!